Puddle Pond Resources Inc. is dedicated to raising sufficient capital, and searching out strategic partnerships to bring the Heritage Gold and Silver Project to mine production. Benefiting from a focused business plan and a highly experienced team of professionals, we continue step by step in laying the foundation future mines are built on.
Puddle Pond’s focus is on advancing the Heritage Gold-Silver Project with the objective of establishing a National Instrument (NI) – compliant resource of sufficient size and stature for the advancement of the feasibility of the project
Puddle Pond since acquiring the Heritage Project in 2012 is committed to focusing funds and efforts into evaluating the project’s economic potential. This has been achieved through a mining industry systematic and methodical exploration program which has been achieved with the excellent support of our shareholders together with the many add-ons or attributes that benefit this project making it one of the most cost efficient exploration projects in eastern Canada and possibly North America.
As part of our commitment the project is operated from our operations base camp at Point May. We have a policy of using local content, i.e. labour, supplies, materials, fuels, and contract services where possible.
- Surface geophysical, geochemical and geological surveys around the Eagle Zone for the purpose of defining new drill targets along strike extensions of the zone;
- Drill follow-up of surface geophysical, geochemical and geological surveys to test for along strike and down dip extensions of mineralization at the Eagle zone;
- Initial drill testing the gold – silver potential at the other 17 prospects.
- Initial metallurgical testing
- Establish a NI 43-101 compliant resource